vrijdag 20 maart 2009

Welcome on the New Peoples Army Blog.

Welcome on the New Peoples Army Blog.
I made this blog for a reason. I do not do this for myself, but I also do this for you.
Believe in this ideological and supported me in this ideological.

I believe in a few communist ways that are made By the People for the People.
But I need to explain that the New Peoples Army is not a terrorist group, only for the United States in Thailand. For me the United States did infiltrate this country and they did defended them self. But I don’t wanted be associated with this conflict.

My Ideological is to be free from Capitalism & Imperialism.
And to illuminate and to educate your self to a level that's beyond.
Do you got some great ideas or wanted to help to improve this Ideological.
Pleas send me e-mail to: newpeoplesarmy@hotmail.com

The 7 points are a new fundamental state for free thinkers.
And it is a way to escape from poverty and to be independent on all levels.
With this we try to be immune for al authorities.

Geen opmerkingen: